Live Wedding Painting
- $1,700.00 - 20"x30" / Local
- $1,900.00 - 20"x30" / Nearby
- $2,400.00 - 20"x30" / Overnight
- $2,000.00 - 24"x36" / Local
- $2,200.00 - 24"x36" / Nearby
- $2,700.00 - 24"x36" / Overnight
- $2,900.00 - 30"x40" / Local
- $3,200.00 - 30"x40" / Nearby
- $3,700.00 - 30"x40" / Overnight
Commission a truly one-of-a-kind experience. I come on-location to paint your wedding as it happens. You and your guests get to enjoy the creative process as your painting develops right before your eyes.
What to expect:
- Live painting on-site at your event (typically during reception) up to 4 hours, finishing before 9pm
- Early arrival (wedding day) for up to 1 hour setup of a single location and preliminary sketch at your venue.
- Video chat prior to the wedding, up to 1 hour. Ensures we consider the venue, any goals you have, and artistic suggestions I may have.
- Up to $1,000,000 of insurance coverage.
I'm happy to discuss what would work best for you and your wedding.
- 20"x30" - Standard
- 24"x36" - Midsize
- 30"x40" - Large
Artistic Style & Level of Detail:
My artistic style is perfect for any wedding. I complete 75-90% of your wedding on-site to capture the essence of your event for an everlasting memory. I complete painting detail in my studio after the event and professional packaging and shipping of your canvas as needed. Pricing reflects painting the bride and groom in detail, including their faces as necessary, and up to six identifiable people in my impressionistic style. If you would like the painting to capture increased individual detail, additional individuals or faces, intricate architecture, place settings, or other details, please contact me to discuss upgrade pricing.
I travel to and from your event with the canvas, easel, and supplies. I'm also happy to discuss air travel or any special concerns and costs.The costs for travel are determined according to the venue location on this map. Please zoom in to verify which zone your venue is located. The map accounts for approximate travel time and expense, possible traffic, and consideration of mountain/rural road conditions. See full screen map.
- Local: Great for weddings in Knoxville, TN, including Dara's Garden, Hunter Valley, The Quarry, Bleak House, The Standard, and other great venues in the Knoxville area.
- Nearby: Covers many popular destinations nearby, such as Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Blackberry Farm, and more!
- Overnight: Destinations requiring an overnight stay with drives up to four hours. The price already includes my travel and accommodations costs. A great value to those in many wonderful nearby cities, such as Chattanooga, TN, Nashville, TN, Atlanta, GA, Asheville, Charlotte, NC, Louisville, KY, and more!
- Destinations: Need me to travel further? I'd love to hear from you and learn your story! We'll consider costs such as airfare, accommodations, travel time, and shipping costs.
- You can choose to have your canvas horizontal or vertical.
- Common moments to capture are: ceremony, first dance, and cake cutting.
- I can occasionally change object shapes and locations, such as superimposing the wedding cake into the scene. One superimposed item is included in the pricing.
- Sometimes ♪ rain is a good thing! If it rains on your wedding day, I try to capture the rainwater in my paint to have it permanently incorporated in your canvas.
- I offer notecard prints of your painting which you can use as thank-you cards or first Christmas cards.
- I encourage participation! It is usually no problem for guests to watch, chat, and photograph as I paint. Given my history as an art instructor, I sometimes even allow your guests to contribute to your painting!
Reservation & Payment
Once your payment is received, I will make the necessary reservations and confirm with you that your date is booked! In addition to reserving your date on my calendar, I book travel, book a hotel, coordinate with your venue or wedding planner, order your canvas, and more. Due to these requirements, your payment is required to book your event and refunds cannot be issued if you cancel.