Planning a LIVE Wedding Painting
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Before the Wedding:
- Artist will confirm with you that your date is reserved (in addition to the automatic order confirmation)!
- Artist will make necessary arrangements for travel and hotel and order materials.
- Artist will reach out to schedule a phone call consultation call ~3 weeks before your date. The call usually takes under an hour. Schedule Now.
- You must ensure timely payment. Payment in full is required before your event and refunds cannot be issued if you cancel.
- You need to send the artist a copy of the timeline & contacts before consultation:
- Schedule of events (timeline)
- Venue contact (name and number)
- Event planner (name and number)
- You can brainstorm ideas for your painting.
Day of Wedding:
- Artist will arrive 2 hours before ceremony to set-up at a single location and start sketches/painting.
- Artist will be on-site for up to 6 hours and finishing by 9pm.
- Artist will encourage guests to interact by watching, asking questions, and taking photos.
- Artist will invite the couple to make a forever brush-mark and have the photographers and videographer capture the special moment.
After the Wedding:
- Artist typically completes the painting 3-8 weeks after the wedding from studio.
- Artist will send photos/videos for your final approval before gloss coating is applied.
- Artist will confirm delivery address before shipping.
- All shipments will require a signature for delivery.
- If you enjoyed working with me, others would love to hear about it! Share on Google, Yelp, and/or Facebook.
Details for the Venue/Planner:
The majority of the painting is completed during the event while providing guest entertainment. Here's what the artist needs from you:
- At least 10'x10' space on the floor plan in the reception area (or the area that guests are expected to remain the longest).
- Space with shelter from weather (rain/sun) and located away from the DJ/band's speakers due to the sound vibrations on the canvas.
- Access to an outlet for low wattage lights and phone charger. (Artist will bring a 25' extension cord)
- A chair. (A padded chair is always appreciated)
What you can expect:
- Artist is tidy and will provide an area rug to cover and protect the floor.
- Artist will need to take photos of the couple/moment/guests during the event as needed for the painting. Artist is mindful of the other photographers and videographers space and view.
- Artist liability insurance coverage up to $1M. (Certificate available if needed)